What is a cookie?
A biscuit or cookie, in English, is a file that is downloaded to the device to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What kind of cookies used?
Depending on the entity which manages cookies, they can be classified into the following groups:
• own Cookies: which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
According to the length of time that will remain on the terminal equipment they are divided into:
• Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user access at the time, on a web page.
• Persistent cookies: type cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period and therefore can have a longer visit the website at that time duration.
By purpose they are classified as follows:
• technical Cookies: The cookies are essential and techniques necessary for the web to function properly and to use the various options and services offered.
Then the cookies used by the web application are described:
has_js: Cookie own / Cookie Session / Cookie technique
accepta_cookies: Cookie own / Cookie persistent / Cookie technique
__utma: Cookie third / Cookie persistent / Cookie Analysis
__utmb: Cookie third / Cookie persistent / Cookie Analysis
__utmc: Cookie third / Cookie Session / Cookie Analysis
__utmz: Cookie third / Cookie persistent / Cookie Analysis
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you must access the settings of the browser you use to access the web. Through the following links you can find more information for each of the major browsers:
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cooki...
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time regarding this policy cookies should eliminate that are stored through the adjustments and settings of your Internet browser.
The information collected by cookies is treated only by CAMPBELT, SA However, keep in mind that third-party cookies are used, and that the information collected through these is housed in external servers. This is the case of data collected by Google Analytics.